Friday, March 14, 2008

Write Articles and Get Them Submitted to 4000+ Directories Quick

Fernando Morales
http://www.homebiz-internet.com/

Hello everyone!,

Just got finished following up on a recommendation for an article marketing distribution site.

You see, like many people the thought of writing articles to promote my business was not something I was particularly interested in.

In fact I was told that it was probably the most effective way to promote my business and that I should spend the majority of my time submitting articles to get business going. That sounded great, but I still didn't want to right articles. I tried just about every other form of marketing like pay per click, ezine advertising, traffic exchanges, forum posting, link directories, reciprocal linking all of which got my business going but the one problem with most of these methods was this: When I stopped paying per click visitors stopped coming, when I stopped surfing visitors stopped coming, when I stopped submitting link requests no links kept coming. I think you get the point.

Well guess what? Now I'm back to the original suggestion, which was to write articles to effectively promote my site and build long term backlinks. How did I end up back here?

When you find that your marketing expenses are outweighing your profits 5 to 1 it's time to revisit the former advice. As a result of making the effort to write articles I have found one thing to be incredibly true. It absolutely works!

Want to get noticed by the search engines quickly?

Want to get links from sites with a high page rank?

Want to be viewed as an expert in your field?

Article marketing is definitely the answer. But the question is: how can I get alot of backlinks in a short period of time to increase the visibility and profitability of my business?

This takes me back to the recommendation I followed up on. I was encouraged to visit a site called Article Marketer.com and I must say that the system set up there is awesome.

Would you like to be able to submit your articles to 4ooo+ websites with the touch of a button?

Would you like to be able to learn from article writing experts how to write and market your articles effectively, allowing you to become an expert in your field as well generate real profits?

Article Marketer.com needs to be on your list of places to visit. So check it out. See for yourself what this site has to offer and best of all the cost is ridiculously low for what you get. Perfect for the pocket book and the budget.

Well that's enough of that. Just check it out and see what you think.

Your Success Is Waiting,
Fernando Morales



p.s. subscribe to get my free newsletter and get a host of other freebies at:
http://www.homebiz-internet.com/